Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Can i ask, What gives it away.....I told him I'll just dipute it if they're fake...also what are my chances of eBay covering me as I'll pay through PayPal.
I don’t think footlocker got these so that part sounds fishy. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong but I think only tier 0 stores got these

Browsing IG and found this, pretty dope and the bleach help shows the work put in. I want to see a few more black pairs chopped before cutting my pair up..

This is the only customization of the black pair that I’ve seen that I liked. Very nice job, but I think I’ll just let mine naturally wear over time and just put on a couple of my favorite pins.

So quick question just won this auction on eBay....to good to be true? Can I get a legit check please?
Damn you should have came here first. Those are definitely boo boo's. The blue is a little too dark, the Jumpman on back should be a silhouette of Jordan, not of Big Pun. Also the laces are off too. They should be the exact same shade of blue as the shoes. I wouldn't pay for them if you haven't already.

I may do something similar. I can't see myself rocking my black pair with no customization.
Damn you should have came here first. Those are definitely boo boo's. The blue is a little too dark, the Jumpman on back should be a silhouette of Jordan, not of Big Pun. Also the laces are off too. They should be the exact same shade of blue as the shoes. I wouldn't pay for them if you haven't already.
I appreciate everyone's help, I didn't get charged and I was able to cancel the transaction... I knew it was to good to be true. Glad this site could help me.....much appreciated

20180709_154818.jpg
Whites finally came in. Blue denim still my favorite pair followed by white then black.

I might be wrong , but i think a lot of people feasted on this release.:D

I think JB/Nike found the perfect balance on making just the right amount of these.
They sold out ,but a lot of people hit and the projected "resell" price is nothing crazy if you took an L.

I wish more releases were like that. :pimp:

Bid just got accepted on stockx 425 for the white , excited to finally get these, been awhile since I had a pair of 4s , how these feel comfort wise?

I might be wrong , but i think a lot of people feasted on this release.:D

I think JB/Nike found the perfect balance on making just the right amount of these.
They sold out ,but a lot of people hit and the projected "resell" price is nothing crazy if you took an L.

I wish more releases were like that. :pimp:

I Mean White's Are Nearing $500 At This Point In My Size >D I'd Say That's Getting Up There For Sure. Black's Have Stayed Fairly Reasonable Thus Far In Price Tho

Any chance in a restock of the white pairs? Waiting on my black pair to arrive but would love to get the whites as well....may pay resale if I can get around 4-410.

Any chance in a restock of the white pairs? Waiting on my black pair to arrive but would love to get the whites as well....may pay resale if I can get around 4-410.
gl, prices will vary per size and the price will rise imo. Whites were more limited vs black pair

So my black pair from sivas came in but there’s no hang tag. The chain is there but it’s empty. Livid.

Welp, I got screwed on one of my pre-orders smh. Anybody know where I can get a White Levi's tag other than StockX, GOAT, and eBay for under $500?

Back
Top Bottom