levis-air-jordan-4-release-date-7.jpg
levis-air-jordan-4-release-date-8.jpg
levis-air-jordan-4-release-date-9.jpg
levis-air-jordan-4-reversible-trucker-jacket-4.jpg
levis-air-jordan-4-reversible-trucker-jacket-5.jpg
levis-air-jordan-4-reversible-trucker-jacket-6.jpg
levis-air-jordan-4-reversible-trucker-jacket-7.jpg

So no online drop?

for next week, nah. but im hearing that june is the wider release. theres also a list of a bunch of stores floating around twitter. a list of stores all over that will carry the 4s and jacket and a list of the stores with only the 4s.

for next week, nah. but im hearing that june is the wider release. theres also a list of a bunch of stores floating around twitter. a list of stores all over that will carry the 4s and jacket and a list of the stores with only the 4s.

I don't see this happening at all especially for the jacket. The only thing that I see is that Nike will do some type of SNKRS release for the 4 and Levi will do a special release for the jacket only. Actually I would bet money on this scenario rather an actual wider release.

No June we will see the release of the other two colorways no wider release on the blue.

Understood but everyone is talking about the blue right now. I don't think anyone cares about the other colorways at this point.

only reason he mentioned the other 2 colorways was in response to my mistake saying there will be a wider release of these later. i thought there was going to be, but as he informed me, the other releases will be the other 2 colors. not a wider release of these.

Back
Top Bottom