Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

I hand them and won them in a raffle no way in hell would I mock them up and do that to them

Size 10 Any pics of fakes?
Size 10 Any pics of fakes?
Screenshot_20180206-204003.png

they are definitely Fake. Real pairs didn'tcome with that vent sticker! the shape is so off its stupid and that denim is way too dark.

they are definitely Fake. Real pairs didn'tcome with that vent sticker! the shape is so off its stupid and that denim is way too dark.
We aren't questioning that pic ....he who purchased off ebay for 450 asked for a pic of fakes.

Mine's well! Paid last Tuesday only getting this coming Thursday from StockX. Too slow for me especially i know how to LC a pair. First time buying from them since I can't find ATM anything lower than 650 on eBay shipped.

airforce1king airforce1king ??? Are those fake?
How? The tape covering the hole? They look legit to me.

That's how good they're getting. I advise you to follow him on IG. It'll give you an idea of what fakes are on the market and how good the fakes are. He PROUDLY receives fakes and posts them.

And just from my experience of collecting for so many years, I'm 99% positive you're gonna receive fakes tomorrow. If they're not, that means you purchased the lowest pair of Levi's 4's since release day. But they probably are honestly. If a deal sounds too good then it probably is my friend...

Back
Top Bottom