Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

:smokin More pics

8BD89579-BEDE-4AFC-9BD7-819473179320.jpeg

9F95E23C-4302-4CAC-8070-BE1A229AE5A5.jpeg

7E24DC15-4E3D-4529-AEE1-8929CAB0414C.jpeg

Sooooooo fire bro!

did anyone else get called today from levis to pick up the sneakers tommorow at the 34th street levi store?
I got called yesterday to pick up at the 34th street levi store. They gave me the option to pick up today or tomorrow. Currently inroute from D.C. to pick up.

Yea.
I never win anything. Entered the raffle just for the hell of it. When I got the call I I was shocked
Certainly not counting your pockets but what is resell for them how does the cost of the two compare. Gas, time etc compared to just buying them in resell?

BTW, StockX did correct their separate listing versions to a normal Levis tag listing and one that is called (Blank Tag). They also got rid of the misinformation about the EU vs US thankfully!

Certainly not counting your pockets but what is resell for them how does the cost of the two compare. Gas, time etc compared to just buying them in resell?
Resell is currently ~$650 for a sz10. I can't ever justify to myself paying that much for a pair of shoes. Bus ticket was $30. Time is the only thing that I'm losing out on but the experience of just making a random trip like this is worth it.

Lollll wtfff I got a late call today!!! Largest size they had was 11.5 so I’ll trade them for my 13. So pumped!

*quickly re-checks phone history*

Wow, congrats! Amazing. I wonder if they just drew more names to get the no-show pairs out the door?

did anyone else get called today from levis to pick up the sneakers tommorow at the 34th street levi store?
I find this slightly humorous! They had to, in the dead of night, sneak the sneaker inventory OUT of the SoHo store and IN to the 34th St. store. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom