Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

When the 1s released on SNKRS. Did they come in the special boxing or did it just come in the regular Nike box?

What kind of protectant do you guys recommend for the Guavas. These things will get wrecked by my kids.

as of rn, yes. Noirs will be higher due to the fact that 1. The wider release hasn’t happened yet 2. More pairs of guavas than noirs. Demand for Noirs outweighs the supply for guavas.

After the “wider” release for noirs, the undercutting will commence. I predict they’ll be somewhere close to each other in price.

nah the black pairs just look better

Has anyone looked under the insole of these? Is it the netting or soft padding, wondering just incase they fit tight and have to take out the insole. Looking between sizes depending on which is cheaper.

A801DADE-E8BA-48AF-9649-B74B773E4147.jpeg

My guess as to why the Noirs got pushed back was probably not Nike’s decision to purposely delay till October for fiscal reasons but something to do with delays on other shoes in factories and infrastructure still slowing down in China or Vietnam.

That's exactly why

I appreciate the mesh on the toebox and ankle area - two areas that usually crease on leather 4s. Curious to see how these "wear in" over time.

Last edited:
Yeah the 1s dropped pretty low for a bit there. Wish I flipped some stuff to cop doubles tbh.

that’s what i thought. 1s def more popular than 4s, yeah? so despite the fresh union hype, i’m thinking these will descend a good amount more.

i think what you guys aren’t factoring in is that resale prices have sky rocketed since then in the pandemic, if union 1s released in this climate I think they would’ve been like the off white 4s which never dropped below 1000 in my size.. so I don’t think they will go quite as low as the 1s.

I think guavas already bottomed out in 10.5 and are going up already, I thought the off noirs might be at the lowest before release but moving the date might affect that

i think what you guys aren’t factoring in is that resale prices have sky rocketed since then in the pandemic, if union 1s released in this climate I think they would’ve been like the off white 4s which never dropped below 1000 in my size.. so I don’t think they will go quite as low as the 1s.

I think guavas already bottomed out in 10.5 and are going up already, I thought the off noirs might be at the lowest before release but moving the date might affect that

are you basing your increased resale prices observation on the off white jordan 4 alone? you think people are spending more because of the current state of the economy?

Back
Top Bottom