Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Finally enjoying these beauties. Thanks for the push, vinotwofour vinotwofour !

888EC895-AAE9-458E-A30C-14605E18DC51.jpeg

What y'all think? Tracking number on box also matches tracking number on website. He also sent me handwritten tagged pics with my name/date but he included his name and I don't want to post those cuz I don't want anyone to take the deal lol. The only thing that's blowing me is that yellow tag being partially covered but I think that's quality control, not a fake.

IMG_92991.jpg

IMG_92971.jpg

IMG_92951.jpg

IMG_92931.jpg

IMG_92891.jpg

IMG_93031.png

IMG_92871.jpg
As far as the tags go, they’re suppose to be partially covered.

airforce1king airforce1king Nevermind, I don't feel comfortable saying they're real. Apparently new batches of fakes have improved on the tag-covering issue and the heel tabs. Maybe upload the pics to reddit's r/repsneakers sub, they would be your best bet.

Last edited:
Im sure that pair up above with the legit check is good to go :smile: Real pairs for sure have about 1/3 of the UN/LA tag covered up by the wings. The back looks good too.

Ive been wearing my offnoirs quite a bit. really like both colors.

:nthat:

do you plan to unstitch the tongue? I might for the off-noir and keep the guavas as is.

Nah, it's part of Chris Gibbs' vision for his work of art, so I'll enjoy them as is. Maybe in the future if I get bored then I'll switch it up.

Last edited:
I'm definitely not gonna unstitch the tongue on mines, I've never quite liked the huge *** shin guard of a tongue the 4s have, its one of the reasons i barely have 4s. When I first saw these it was literally the feature I liked the most.

This is making me nervous. When I tell you everything else checks out, from his name and address matching up with the Union shipping label on the box, the Union emails, etc. The shoes themselves look good, it's just this one tag being this much covered. What y'all think?

IMG_92981.jpg

IMG_92961.jpg
Doesn’t mean anything, my gauva is like that too.

I plan on unstitching the tongue on my Noirs and putting the thread back in after....Whenever I decide to wear em haa

I'm definitely not gonna unstitch the tongue on mines, I've never quite liked the huge *** shin guard of a tongue the 4s have, its one of the reasons i barely have 4s. When I first saw these it was literally the feature I liked the most.
My feeling exactly. The stitched down tongue is probably the dopest part IMO. Also, with the yellowed mid and outsole, I feel like the off-white/yellowish color on the backside of the tongue balances out the yellowed bottom of the shoe. I also like the use of all the unique materials. I just love the shoe overall.

My feeling exactly. The stitched down tongue is probably the dopest part IMO. Also, with the yellowed mid and outsole, I feel like the off-white/yellowish color on the backside of the tongue balances out the yellowed bottom of the shoe. I also like the use of all the unique materials. I just love the shoe overall.

This. The shoe is dope the way it is.

It hurts me every single time I see someone unstitch the tongue...Now when I look at any other 4's, the tongue just looks OD big..

Damn boys I'm honestly gutted. Received my Guavas earlier this week and they are pristine. Can't be happier about them... My Off-Noirs came in today and part of the box is soft and super pliable/plasticy. They aren't wet now, but I'm wondering if they got wet at some point. Shipping box looked fine and the shoes are good but I'm worried about future problems if they did happen to get wet. Hopefully Goat takes care of me. Gl to everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom