Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

why all these boutiques in the US making people donate to charities or participate in these stupid *** register to vote crap. Just give us a normal raffle and call it a day
Selfish bum? Why would I give out my hard earn money for a rigged raffle? You prob need charity money so you resort to free handouts. Maybe if you work hard you'll get somewhere in life.
LMAO, are you 15? Listen to yourself guy. sheesh

You really think that guy is donating? Oneness is def pocketing that

Yeah I doubt this because this is WILD illegal. Like, doing time upstate illegal. Especially because these raffles can bring in a ton of money. And it's the exact type of thing a prosecutor would get a lot of good press for bringing charges on, and could prove really easily. It's not like they're taking cash donations, there's records for all of these sales that make a very easy to follow paper trail.

I don't know if the tweets earlier in the thread are actually the Oneness owner, but even if the dude is apparently trash I don't think that means he's about to commit what is almost certainly a felony.

20201013_110014.jpg

Anyone else feel these fit a bit big?
I went TTS and it's a little roomy, think I can get away with even going down half a size

Yeah I doubt this because this is WILD illegal. Like, doing time upstate illegal. Especially because these raffles can bring in a ton of money. And it's the exact type of thing a prosecutor would get a lot of good press for bringing charges on, and could prove really easily. It's not like they're taking cash donations, there's records for all of these sales that make a very easy to follow paper trail.

I don't know if the tweets earlier in the thread are actually the Oneness owner, but even if the dude is apparently trash I don't think that means he's about to commit what is almost certainly a felony.
That doesn’t stop people lol Steve Bannon and friends bought boats and trips with that wall donation money 🤣

Back
Top Bottom