Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

I actually think unstitched looks better. But will probably keep mine stitched, just because I feel that was the way they were intended to be worn. I will never understand the yellow lace swap though.

I actually think unstitched looks better. But will probably keep mine stitched, just because I feel that was the way they were intended to be worn. I will never understand the yellow lace swap though.
Yellow looks terrible in the off noir. But I love them in the guavas.

Exactly. Mine are staying stitched. Gonna look at the standard black laces, try the split Union 1 laces, and gonna try the yellow laces that these come with, figure out which set of laces I prefer, and that’s the only type of customization I’m even considering.
Did you hit?

Did you hit?
Yes. Luckily, but yes! I know I’m gonna rock the sht outta them.

And I’m with you BabyKiller138 BabyKiller138 in that I personally don’t exactly get the yellow laces on these. Especially since the only yellow is the UN/LA. I’m gonna put them in just to see, but I’m pretty sure I won’t be a fan. I’ve never understood or been a fan of random laces in shoes though, in particular when there’s no link to the rest of the shoe. Like pink laces in the Travis 1 Highs. To each his or her, and it doesn’t look that bad actually, but I couldn’t personally do it.

Yes. Luckily, but yes! I know I’m gonna rock the sht outta them.

And I’m with you BabyKiller138 BabyKiller138 in that I personally don’t exactly get the yellow laces on these. Especially since the only yellow is the UN/LA. I’m gonna put them in just to see, but I’m pretty sure I won’t be a fan. I’ve never understood or been a fan of random laces in shoes though, in particular when there’s no link to the rest of the shoe. Like pink laces in the Travis 1 Highs. To each his or her, and it doesn’t look that bad actually, but I couldn’t personally do it.
The laces also match the air bubble. I think black looks better but the yellow looks ok imo. Makes a little more sense than the pink laces in the TS.

Yellow laces in Off-Noirs look fine. Some YouTuber put red laces in them and it didn’t look bad either. I like how versatile they are. The NT member who posted them with white laces made me think that may be the move.

The yellow doesn’t really work on Guavas imo, yellow and pink just doesn’t complement each other.

Yellow laces in Off-Noirs look fine. Some YouTuber put red laces in them and it didn’t look bad either. I like how versatile they are. The NT member who posted them with white laces made me think that may be the move.

The yellow doesn’t really work on Guavas imo, yellow and pink just doesn’t complement each other.

agree with you in the guavas. initially thought that was a real good look from some pics, but after swapping them, the white/sail laces have a much better look on them than the yellow.

both options aren’t bad, but yellow isn’t as great as i initially thought it’d be

The laces also match the air bubble. I think black looks better but the yellow looks ok imo. Makes a little more sense than the pink laces in the TS.
The pink in the TS doesn’t make sense, but looks good. The yellow in these makes sense, but doesn’t look good.
Exactly. There’s no pink anywhere on the Travs, but it definitely works IMO. I’d never do it with my Trav 1s, but it looks good on others. That’s right about the air bubble on the 4s also being yellow. Still, the yellow laces look off to me. I’m either sticking with the stock black, or the split BT Union 1 laces.

Congrats, happy for you! Rock ‘em hard. 💪
Thanks!

i copped yesterday on stockx. i panicked bc i missed the draw. got distracted. maybe i shoulda been more patient? it was noirs btw. gotta get guavas now

LA what up
94AC51DC-AD0F-4E08-BBAA-5466A54E459B.jpeg

Might pull the trigger on a 9.5 noir once pairs start to arrive to the resell babies of the world..

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom