Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Maybe it's because I like 4s a lot better than 1s, but I'd at least give these a maybe if they look like the mock up pics.

Thought the 1s looked terrible.

Reactions: OTG
Here we go yall, they tweeted Tinkers original sketch from 88, could resemble the sketch idk

union4.jpeg

via @unionlosangeles

^ Yea mos def, wheels are turning, ball is rolling, etc

Last edited:
New to jordans - for those of you who wear jordans with the laces very loose, do you all just walk around with no heel lockdown at all? Is this the norM?

I absolutely love the 1s, but I’m a fan of 4s so I’m definitely curious. Just like the Tinker sketch, I feel like these having a completely mesh tongue, and using Zebra as opposed to the traditional Elephant Print, will be the main unique features. I kind of hope they don’t use the whole split aesthetic again, as I’m not sure how well it’d translate on the 4.

Actually, seeing as it’s been 4 years since we got the retro of the White Cement 4s, I wouldn’t be surprised if this is a Unionized version of those.

Yeah, barring these looking like an absolute catastrophe of a shoe, I’m in on these completely.

I won’t get too excited until I see something official - like Bert calling them gross, putrid, disgusting. THEN I’ll know it’s legit.

Swing and a miss

Taking these mock ups with a grain of salt. Pretty sure of two things...
1) As the post states, there’s A CHANCE that these are the Union colorways, so it’s not even a guaranteed thing that these are the Unions.
2) I’d bet money that if these are indeed the Union colorways, they’re not blocked like this, will look like this, or will be this blah/boring. And with a lot of these releases, using the whole “the first color is the base, second color is the main accent, etc.” concept of the color descriptions isn’t always accurate.
I’m looking forward to the Unions, as I’m sure they’ll be dope.

Yea I’m not gonna believe it till I see it. Wonder if the next collab gonna go with the Frankstein approach or somethin completely different. Either way can’t wait to see.

Py_rates says the shoes are dropping 08/15 plus an apparel collection. That came out of nowhere

1's were all hype. The OG colorways look 10000x times better.
1's were definitely not all hype imo. well executed and thought out concept. one of the best aj1 releases in the last decade.
something like the ow aj1 chicago would be something you could call all hype

The mockups are god awful.
I’ve said it before, but I’m taking the mockups with a grain of salt. I’m a fan of Union’s aesthetics and brand, so I’m sure they’ll be dope when we see the real images.

Back
Top Bottom