Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

978AC2AC-8059-49A6-BFF7-FBFE40B01DF6.jpeg

And after all my complaining, I ended up having a W email for the Desert Moss pair in my inbox from yesterday that went to promos and didn't get forwarded to my phone. Was about 8 hours past the 24 hour window, but it still let me open the invoice and check out...hopefully the order sticks.

And after all my complaining, I ended up having a W email for the Desert Moss pair in my inbox from yesterday that went to promos and didn't get forwarded to my phone. Was about 8 hours past the 24 hour window, but it still let me open the invoice and check out...hopefully the order sticks.
Promos?

if they dont address it they are asking for the same treatment that Trophy Room has received ever since the TR1 fiasco. Every twitter post and ig post TR makes since then is littered with nothing but negative responses from people not letting them live it down and bashing the company. Bad relations with your own customers when you're a small one storefront brand specilizing in high end/cost products is not a good look or business plan.

And yet those same people will be lining up for their next release. Union knows this.

Back
Top Bottom