Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

In our regular service to the community, we here at the Internet Police have been on the case since Day 1. After entering both the in-store and global raffles, the department was not selected to purchase a pair. In the course of our investigation, it was discovered there were rumors of "checkout links" being sold at a premium to individuals other than the legitimate raffle winners. I was placed into deep cover and scoured the darkest corners of the internet as part of our ongoing investigation into the matter for these so-called "checkout links", all to help you, the general public avoid such nefarious criminal schemes.
We were able to procure one of these supposed "checkout links" for a sum of $90 on Monday, June 29 2021 and attempted to purchase a pair utilizing the link provided. The transaction was approved and the next day the funds were transferred from our department account to Union. July 2nd 2021 the shoes were shipped out of LA and are now out for delivery to the department. Once received, the shoes will be logged in as evidence, placed into storage, and filed as such. Barring any future additional evidence, we here at the Internet Police consider this case closed.

In our regular service to the community, we here at the Internet Police have been on the case since Day 1. After entering both the in-store and global raffles, the department was not selected to purchase a pair. In the course of our investigation, it was discovered there were rumors of "checkout links" being sold at a premium to individuals other than the legitimate raffle winners. I was placed into deep cover and scoured the darkest corners of the internet as part of our ongoing investigation into the matter for these so-called "checkout links", all to help you, the general public avoid such nefarious criminal schemes.
We were able to procure one of these supposed "checkout links" for a sum of $90 on Monday, June 29 2021 and attempted to purchase a pair utilizing the link provided. The transaction was approved and the next day the funds were transferred from our department account to Union. July 2nd 2021 the shoes were shipped out of LA and are now out for delivery to the department. Once received, the shoes will be logged in as evidence, placed into storage, and filed as such. Barring any future additional evidence, we here at the Internet Police consider this case closed.

BB66892B-0545-41BF-A116-1BE38F68FAC1.gif

$90 extra isn’t bad even if you’re a youth size or have baby feet. And we need video evidence of your procurement. We surely can’t trust the Internet Police on his/her own words.

QFG
I’m getting that Ol NT feel bycke :nthat:
#NTWeKnowDrama

They literally just posted up to give them a week or two to ship yesterday…With the holiday I wouldn’t expect the shoes to get shipped before mid next week (At the earliest) if they haven’t already gone out yet…

For anyone who already has the Desert Moss or Taupes in hand, how is the sizing this time around? I usually go 1/2 up in 4s but the Guavas were roomy for me in that size - wondering if this year’s pairs are the same.

This is the dumbest thing I’ve read on Niketalk in all my years.

And I actually read this mess!

yo dawg

Ehh, I don’t think it’s that serious but if he keeps posting long stupid stuff like that repeatedly I’ll definitely give him the hammer.
Can you or someone else explain the issue with the post? This release has generated a lot of angry posts and rumors, and I, for one, have had trouble separating fact from fiction. I’m generally inclined to give Union the benefit of the doubt here and I don’t have any particular issue with how they’ve conducted the three Jordan collab releases over the past few years. But if someone is able to verify that these checkout links that are being posted for sale actually work and result in fulfilled orders, I’d want to know that and it would affect my views on Union and this release.

Back
Top Bottom