Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Thinking about pay resell bc I had to return my horrible QC Mocha 1s back to Goat. Only think got me trippin is that I hear the new fake batches are pretty good. Am I tripping? Or is it chill if I go through Goat. Got some credits I'm trying to burn.

I half sized up like normal and my pinky toe is getting crushed :emoji_upside_down:
same prob here. I hit on these for retail at a half size up but the squeeze is real. its such a unique pair though and I really wanna wear them (my first union)

copped a second pair off GOAT for $525 all in (11.5). if they work ima throw some cream laces in them and prob sit on the other pair for a bit.

edit: my GOAT purchase shipped immediately, and it’s coming from LA. I’m guessing that means it’s a Flight Club pair. can anyone confirm?

Last edited:
Noirs fit perfect for me

Attachments

• 4A5B71E0-2A7B-4CD4-965B-C5C56D94028A.jpeg
    4A5B71E0-2A7B-4CD4-965B-C5C56D94028A.jpeg
    527 KB · Views: 358
Man after suffering through 4 years of Trump and now year 2 of covid I’m gonna wear whatever I like when I’m out in the wild. All these crazy shootings, viruses, variants, meme stocks, January 6th, natural disasters…
I say the crazier the better. Done worrying about what others think of my crazy colored laces 😊

Back
Top Bottom