Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Taupes came in yesterday
Str8 to feet
5E006AD2-6FCF-469F-B5C4-F047D86C83C9.jpeg
3A5745B7-2EB0-437B-8E5F-5E0CD6214E57.jpeg

That’s part of it. People are just hurt they didn’t get a decent chance at Taupes. Don’t take it out on the shoe.

Already have the Noirs, REALLY want the Taupes but prices on the size 13s are insane. I loved the Desert Moss pair too and I just traded for them locally. Traded my Khaki Travis Scott 6 (which I hit on SNKRS and honestly didn't really love) for the Desert Moss Union 4 straight up. I'm pleased.

Already have the Noirs, REALLY want the Taupes but prices on the size 13s are insane. I loved the Desert Moss pair too and I just traded for them locally. Traded my Khaki Travis Scott 6 (which I hit on SNKRS and honestly didn't really love) for the Desert Moss Union 4 straight up. I'm pleased.

Oooh....that's an interesting trade. I have those Travis' and could go for that. Though for any of the other Union 4s; not sure I could pull of the Moss', even though they're growing on me in some of these pics.

you using sneaker shields with those??? no creases at all unless you just rocked them for the pick. The mesh toe box is what i loved about the first round of Union 4s. This canvas material looks dope but, the crease potential is annoying. I'm talking first step creasing with some people i know. I'm cool with creasing but, over time, not immediately lol

same prob here. I hit on these for retail at a half size up but the squeeze is real. its such a unique pair though and I really wanna wear them (my first union)

copped a second pair off GOAT for $525 all in (11.5). if they work ima throw some cream laces in them and prob sit on the other pair for a bit.

edit: my GOAT purchase shipped immediately, and it’s coming from LA. I’m guessing that means it’s a Flight Club pair. can anyone confirm?
Local consignment store in Michigan allowed me to try on a pair when I was shopping for my Off Noirs. Thank God for those cats. They only had an 11 (my TTS) and 11.5. Both were very narrow and would not have been fun to wear. So I ordered the 11.5 off GOAT hoping the full size up wouldn't be too much. They worked out perfectly. Ordered an 11.5 in the Desert Moss because I heard they were longer and wider. Welp, those got stolen (thanks FedEx for shipping me an empty shoe box). eBay came through in the cluch and issued a full refund within 2 days. Copped the size 12 off StockX and they are definitely longer than the first round of Union 4's but, just as narrow. The Size 12 worked out though because with the extra length I can add a sneaker shield to battle against some of that creasing.

you using sneaker shields with those??? no creases at all unless you just rocked them for the pick. The mesh toe box is what i loved about the first round of Union 4s. This canvas material looks dope but, the crease potential is annoying. I'm talking first step creasing with some people i know. I'm cool with creasing but, over time, not immediately lol
So then only bust them out for special occasions. Or live with the crease

My unions have the slightest crease and I’m glad they do. Creases are what makes it yours. My royals fit like socks at this point!

Back
Top Bottom