Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

For me, the knock on the Noirs is that the yellowed mid/outsole looks stupid contrasted with the pure white netting and wings :sick:.

I much prefer the bone color mid/outsole on the Desert Moss and Taupes: the reason why I rank the second set above the original releases.

F6D77FF5-C1E4-4531-8099-5349A8A23887.jpeg
ADE57774-93AB-40B1-B4AF-EADE7EC3A27A.jpeg

White cements, and Lightnings are definitely top 2 jordan 4s for me. Then it’s the off noir union followed by the off white 4. Of course this is not considering the purple TS4.

Not a big fan of the Bred 4. I know I’m in the minority on that one.
The Jordan 4 is my second favorite Jordan model after only the 1, and I love all the 4s that I own. I do own the Black Cement (Blk/Red) 4s, I like them, and recognize them as classics and must haves, but they’re not even in my top 10 Jordan 4s. In no particular order, my favorite 4s (I own all of these) are:
White/Black/Cements, Columbias, Black Laser Rare Airs, Oreos, Bling Blings (2000), Black Cats, Union Noirs, Toros Bravos, Lightnings, and Cool Greys.
The only other 4s that I have, that aren’t in that top 10 list, are the Blk/Cements, Union Taupe Hazes, and the Taupe Hazes. Like I stated, I love all my 4s, but if I had to rank, them, the Blk/Cements just fall outside of my top 10, as I’ve always just considered them a little on the plain side, especially when compared to the Blk/Cement 3s.

You guys talk as if it’s a sin to have your own opinion. Just saying that I prefer the union to the bc4 for a black jordan 4. I’d be curious to see your top 4 jordan 4s…let me guess: fire reds, white cements, black cements, military.

Back
Top Bottom