Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Hope to see plenty eat tm. Got my consolation guavas just in case tho lol.
D9E88500-C4C7-4FF2-ADFB-F9D3B977ABB0.jpeg

They could have at least designed these as a 1:1 with the OG height and shape. That, a normal tongue, take out the blue and lighten the midsole about 5 shades, and they may have had something special in the Black pair.

damn they should really only do all these in hands and on feets after release day.

building up to the biggest let down.

tomorrow gonna be a dawg fight.

and i have Sprint . :ohwell: one day soon, poor no more.

I hate when it's like 20 minutes before a release and they tweet like 10x within that interval reminding the world... so annoying

if union does the fake link again, hopefully they spam it so the bots/resellers all fall for it and giving those that want to actually buy and wear and decent chance of grabbing them

if union does the fake link again, hopefully they spam it so the bots/resellers all fall for it and giving those that want to actually buy and wear and decent chance of grabbing them

That'll be the best, hopefully it's the plan for tomorrow - if not, I hope an even better strategy.

There is no way they do two different checkout sites this time. People are expecting it so it's not going to catch many by surprise.

the more pairs thats put up, means the more pairs the bots gonna eat. And people would be ready for a fake link again if it happens. Bots and people adjust on the fly so it'll only slow down some bots. Bots still cooked the union 1's even with the fake link out.

Either way, glasses up to all you manual'ers tomorrow. Hope we come out with a pair at the very least.

Back
Top Bottom