Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

I need a better pic

The bottom doesn't look bad to me, but I need too see the tongue and collar area in it's entirety

All this hate and they still goin to be damn near impossible to cop for retail smh
You already know it. I'll still shoot for them, as I'm a fan of Union in general, and they're not the worst IMO, but I'm not gonna act like they're the most amazing thing I've ever seen or anything. To add to that, watch them have good quality materials (while JB fails to add better quality materials on superior colorways).

Be wild if Union let those leaks surface on the net only to reveal the real pair. They only did it so they can create the hype, be a smart move, but I’m not holdin my breath.

Everybody gonna do a @Bert.

Never forget

GROSS

PUTRID

DISGUSTING

NASTY

whatever other words there are, add here.

PUT THE 4'S IN THE VAULT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

c20447790fac4ad9999b16024a368617.gif

Be wild if Union let those leaks surface on the net only to reveal the real pair. They only did it so they can create the hype, be a smart move, but I’m not holdin my breath.

Thats what I'm saying, just like what they did with the 1's at rose bowl

I preordered a pair of these (instead of the OW4s) thinking I'd save on resale, since Jordan 4s are pretty difficult to mess up...whoops.

Hopefully these are just really bad pics (and hopefully the guava/red ones look better, since those are the ones I think I went with).
Where the heck is taking preorder (other than those early leakers that asks tons of $$$) for this one and how much they are charging? Not going to order even if the answer is retail, but just curious tho.

These are tough to take in on first look. To be fair, the pics are taken in really bad lighting. I will say they definitely have pieces taken from the Tinker sketch. I’m curious to know more about the inspiration for the Tinker sketch. Did Union talk to Tinker and his inspiration about the sketch? Details will follow.

They look like a more running based shoe.

When did a shoe leak a few weeks before it was released and then when the release date came for the shoe, the shoe was completely different? I’ve never seen that. These are it. There will be no changes. Shoes are produced 6 months out from release. These cannot be changed at this point. The only saving grace is that next colorway. Can the next colorway save this collab? I hope the next one has the zebra print. I‘ll be disappointed further if they don’t have that.

Back
Top Bottom