Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Was in line for a billion hours.

Attachments

• chrome_WRL377DWMP.png
    chrome_WRL377DWMP.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 554
Bruh, I legit thought the question was asking "what colors make orange".

:lol:

Ended up with the Guava's doe :nthat:

Chance they do what they did last time and do a "restock" with the canceled orders? The "restock" was how I ended up with the Jordan 1.

I don’t want to risk copping again on a restock. Hopefully SNKRS get draw so I can cop the off noirs

So thats an L on

- Union Jordans
- CB 94s
- Yeezy Azriel
- Yeezy Zion
- Every Kobe
- All recent dunks

Bruh im done with this.

Though I didnt want half the things on this list, I can substitute them and still be in the same boat.

I haven't been able to cop anything this year but purple 5s, 11 IEs cements, and some nike IDs.... and even those were hassles

Every week, wash rinse repeat... I feel like a schmuck lol

Still in line got sent to the captacha page twice while waiting. Read ppl waiting in line for 4hrs on the 1’s. Debating if I should just hang it up or stay persistent.

Will be going thru every page to take notes on those who bashed the sneaker at first & now copped saying they're dope. :lol:

Somebody compiled a spreadsheet :lol:
I can't remember who it was and if they actually did it and updated it, but I'd like to see it :lol:

blacks went fast
black 9.5 at that.. got thru and it was OOS
went back and got a 9 guava.. didn't have to wait thru queue again for the second one
i guess cuz it was right away after i got out the black pair Q and it kept my "cookie" lol

Back
Top Bottom