Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Guys I’m taking. Preemptive L. I hVe to accompany gf to brunch manana so no cpu access smh

Personally I love the SNKRS system. Nobody hits all the time but that’s the same on any site.

The other systems have you splashing or spamming atc. With SNKRS at least you only invest less than a minute of your time.
That’s true. The Adidas waiting room is a hellscape.

Personally I love the SNKRS system. Nobody hits all the time but that’s the same on any site.

The other systems have you splashing or spamming atc. With SNKRS at least you only invest less than a minute of your time.

Not a bad point. But when u got a lot of people who have taken 100000000 straight Ls, it’s kinda dumb regardless.

I couldn't agree more. Anyone who says they hate SNKRS has never sat on that Adidas splash page for like 1/2 a day waiting for sizes to show on a Yeezy drop. With SNKRS, you invest no more than 15 minutes of your time. I've taken a ton of L's but I've also hit on a couple of Travis Scott releases, an Off-White Dunk and a Sacai Waffle in the past year.

I like SNKRS the best out of all of them(bcuz of what you explained}, but not winning a draw since it’s inception is just ridiculous. Something still needs to be improved.

I’ve never, ever, won a Draw. Not even on some crappy Lebrons.

With FCFS or LEO on the other hand, I have a handful of very nice Ws. :pimp:

Not trying for these but draw or regular snkrs

never hit a damn thing.. ever

Help me get a size 8, homeboy!

This goes out to any well-established NT member who doesn’t want these and doesn’t want to deal with StockX - if you get a size 8, hit up my DMs. I love all 4 of them.

Typical collab garbage. Sheep get all hype just because they’re limited. The piss yellow midsoles are awful lol

But you like those Holiday 11s coming out, that look very similar (but worse imo) to about a half dozen other Jordan 11s? Yeah, these weren’t made for you. And that’s fine. But you won’t see me in that thread trashing those lazy, uncreative, boring Gentry specials. I’ll let you guys enjoy them in peace, no need to rain on your parade.

It’s annoying reading Union slander from people who buy basically the same sneaker over and over. At least these are a little unique, there’s some thought and a story behind Unions designs.

EE603570-6A53-4ED1-BDBE-B246A7FA5A75.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom