Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

no way you'd remember every single face in line, especially with masks on and if people change their clothes and accessories.

oh wait they're using the wristband method to show you entered ... but im pretty sure people will be able to fidget to get it off and go back for another ticket...
hopefully they put them **** on tight and any tampering will = DQ

Screenshot_20200820-100554_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200820-100510_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200820-100503_Chrome.jpg

Good news.only the jordan 4s are raffled
The other 2 shoe are fcfs most likely

Last edited:
oh wait they're using the wristband method to show you entered ... but im pretty sure people will be able to fidget to get it off and go back for another ticket...
hopefully they put them **** on tight and any tampering will = DQ
I didn’t get a wristband.. did they run out or somethin

Just pulled up. No line. Security kicked out all the people loitering around the corner. Tons of people are changing clothes in their cars and grabbing another ticket. Didn't really check IDs at all. I drove up from Orange County. Pretty smooth. Hopefully we all win like last time

Ah, I see now. They give you a ticket with a website address on it and a specific raffle code. When you get to the site you have to enter your ID and code, so I guess that’s how they’re checking for LA County IDs

Unless people are getting multiple tickets for other people to sign up for them, don’t see how it would work. You have to enter you CA ID number on the raffle sign up page.

Yeah, and if they decide to use other people's IDs to get more chances to win, those second-cousins will have to be available on pickup day if they happen to win.

SmartSelect_20200820-105249_Gallery.jpg

Took around 45 min
The white shirt guy on the left , his the main boss in this store.

Last edited:
Line went pretty fast. If you don’t have an id with an LA county zip code they are going to give you a hard time.

Edit:Some of the neighbor’s were taking pictures, but they are always mad.

did they let you cook with the passport?

Just picked up ticket. 2 mins in line. They’re checking ID’s. Guy next to me got turned away. Maybe he was unlucky?

Back
Top Bottom