Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

I hope they ship the shoes out to the winners. The email entry states that they are not allowing pickups for limited sneaker releases. It would be a lot for them to handle and in-person release like they did with the 1's.

I hope they ship the shoes out to the winners. The email entry states that they are not allowing pickups for limited sneaker releases. It would be a lot for them to handle and in-person release like they did with the 1's.
Screenshot_20200820-123356_Chrome.jpg

It says they'll email you the time window when to pick up the shoe and where.
Itll be like all size 8 guava ice pick up window are 11am to 12pm at Glendale..
Then size 9 12:30 pm to 1:30pm at la brea

Screenshot_20200820-123356_Chrome.jpg

It says they'll email you the time window when to pick up the shoe and where.
Itll be like all size 8 guava ice pick up window are 11am to 12pm at Glendale..
Then size 9 12:30 pm to 1:30pm at la brea
Well see. Union only has one store in LA though, i think you have them confused for Undefeated.

Pickup was at a warehouse on Beverly and Kingsley. Traffic was so insane in that area that day. Looks like its a restaurant supply business now?

LOL. Like that matters when $2k resale is on the line.
$2k resell ain't gonna hold up, especially when Union 1's weren't there at the beginning. If anything, I could see these being like the TS6. 1k out the gate because everyone thought they were gonna stack on paying resell to flip down the line, but it went as low as 500 months later. Idk what prices will look like, but you can definitely bet the average prices paid aren't gonna be in the 2k range after RD

$2k resell ain't gonna hold up, especially when Union 1's weren't there at the beginning. If anything, I could see these being like the TS6. 1k out the gate because everyone thought they were gonna stack on paying resell to flip down the line, but it went as low as 500 months later. Idk what prices will look like, but you can definitely bet the average prices paid aren't gonna be in the 2k range after RD

I don’t disagree. I don’t really care but you know that’s what most of those clowns are thinking.

No way in hell these are going to be 2k right when they release, not even a plausible assumption..

100% sure a majority of today’s people are going back tomorrow for that second ticket...
who bringing their whole family tmr? LOL

Guarantee all the people in line are thinking of just flipping for whatever profit they can get. Times are tough and I guess it could be seen as an easy cash grab for very little work (standing in line, entering info online) for some extra money. Sucks that that's what it all comes down to at the expense of the people who are passionate sneakerheads.

Anyone remember how long it took them to send raffle results for the 1’s after the raffle ended?

Back
Top Bottom