Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

You would need your cart saved. Bots didn't take the first drop, but they're def eating currently on the restock

Glad I went for Guavas and got through!! I actually googled "What color is an orange?" LOL
118598312_941865992961639_3072033388782227980_n.jpg

literally been manually refreshing my cart since drop... every time i got through I was able to enter info, click shipping and enter CC but then back to OOS page.

Literally when I got through few mins ago, my CC was already in from trying to submit earlier. so all i had to do was click PAY NOW once it went in stock.. and boom..

I have another cart and im constantly refreshing and it's going in and out meaning that they're restocking but slowly...

yall can take this info and run it with or yall can go back to crying.. persistence is key

LIterally every second im refreshing...

literally been manually refreshing my cart since drop... every time i got through I was able to enter info, click shipping and enter CC but then back to OOS page.

Literally when I got through few mins ago, my CC was already in from trying to submit earlier. so all i had to do was click PAY NOW once it went in stock.. and boom..

I have another cart and im constantly refreshing and it's going in and out meaning that they're restocking but slowly...

yall can take this info and run it with or yall can go back to crying.. persistence is key

yep been doing the same with no sucess

Well, I have no carts saved so I’m toast.

Back
Top Bottom