Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Stop lying
Union will start shipping from the raffle and from the website purchases starting September 15. STARTING TO SHIP THAT DATE

1598926147686.gif

First both pairs are trash, now only the off noirs are good. Only a matter of time till people start saying how good the guavas are. People just mad that they didn’t get a sequel. Honestly pretty Ballsy of union to not give a **** and do what ever they want.

Me, my brother, and my friend all got tracking numbers for our in-store wins (Guavas). My other brother hasn’t yet.

Just like the Black Toe Union 1s, these will be going straight to feet very soon. My profile pic was taken the day after picking up my pair. I needed to throw on the yellow laces first. This time I prefer the stock white laces.

Last edited:
Anybody know where i can cop the black one for reasonable price in sz 10.5?

Wait until after the September 30th drop, prices should dip briefly.

I’m going to do every single raffle to try and win a pair for retail. Apparently there’s already fakes of the Off-Noirs. I was prepared to pay resale but now I’m having second thoughts.

copped online and tracking already up on UPS for me from union! showing it’ll be delivered tomorrow from la mirada which is like only 20 min away from me

guava size 9 btw in case y’all are curious if they’re doing it by sizes/color

Back
Top Bottom