Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Finally got shipping email. Remaining calm.
562144CF-F841-4AAE-8BB1-A2CEAEF3733F.gif

Just got shipping Information from the UPS app for the online order for sz 10.5 Guava to Texas. Anyone who placed one order see two tracking numbers from union on the UPS app, because my app is showing two different tracking numbers from UNION LA arriving sep 11 only placed one order.

Even though I already knew they were preparing my order for shipping through the UPS app yesterday. It was nice to get the shipping email today finally.

173C892D-AE88-465B-931C-AFC00202D5F3.jpeg

I'm one who still hasn't seen a shipment confirmation yet. :nerd: Even if I did get one, it seems there's still a lag. I'm way behind some of ya'll. Fingers crossed that changes soon. :rolleyes

"Spend it all and ball" :rofl:
Lowkey regret not being greedy and circling back for both pairs :lol:
I got the pair I really wanted and was happy enough.

I'm one who still hasn't seen a shipment confirmation yet. :nerd: Even if I did get one, it seems there's still a lag. I'm way behind some of ya'll. Fingers crossed that changes soon. :rolleyes

Nah, I didn't get one yet either. Size 8 Off-Noir ordered online. It'll get here when it gets here - ain't worried bout nothing :nthat:

UPS has been waiting since Wednesday for the package. I could’ve just picked it up myself...

How’d you get the to tongue loose

If you have a seam ripper, it will be easier. I used scissors. Cut from the front (yellow stitching) and gently pull apart. You can also pull the yellow threads from the back. Also, make sure you don’t cut the black “Union” patch that’s on the front and you’ll be fine. Hope that helps.

FINALLY got movement on my in-store raffle pair Friday around 1pm. They should get here today (Saturday). The shipping label was created on Monday, so I was getting a bit anxious.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom