Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

I got noir shipping yesterday and was supposed to be delivered today but didnt show up. I live in Los Angeles. anyone in Los Angeles County who was suppose to get there package today also but didnt?

People in here waiting for shipping on orders that they placed while I got shipping for a off noir order that Union emailed me back saying I DIDNT place :lol:

I got thru for the off noirs in a 10.5, got a Thank You screen and everything. Then went back for guavas and got thru also for a 10.5. Only got confirmation email for guavas tho. Hit up Union about the off noirs and got this:

"If a confirmation email was not received the order was not successfully placed. The pending charge will drop within 3-5 business days. Unfortunately this collection is now sold out, please follow us on social media for future updates"

Debit authorization turned into a debit purchase and now I have 2 tracking numbers from Union and both shipped and are coming in tomorrow

I said this earlier with a picture, but it’s kinda bothering me. I got my online drop order earlier today, and the hangtag wasn’t connected to the shoe. It was separate from the shoes with the chain at the bottom of the box.

Is that hella suspect or prolly just a mistake on their part? Paranoid someone intercepted my pair or something.

I said this earlier with a picture, but it’s kinda bothering me. I got my online drop order earlier today, and the hangtag wasn’t connected to the shoe. It was separate from the shoes with the chain at the bottom of the box.

Is that hella suspect or prolly just a mistake on their part? Paranoid someone intercepted my pair or something.
I think your being paranoid bro lol

Man what???? I need some of what you're smoking.

5CA81A47-BC3F-4FA8-9151-0B3FA3902545.gif

People in here waiting for shipping on orders that they placed while I got shipping for a off noir order that Union emailed me back saying I DIDNT place :lol:

I got thru for the off noirs in a 10.5, got a Thank You screen and everything. Then went back for guavas and got thru also for a 10.5. Only got confirmation email for guavas tho. Hit up Union about the off noirs and got this:

"If a confirmation email was not received the order was not successfully placed. The pending charge will drop within 3-5 business days. Unfortunately this collection is now sold out, please follow us on social media for future updates"

Debit authorization turned into a debit purchase and now I have 2 tracking numbers from Union and both shipped and are coming in tomorrow
Dam nice
I got something similar that happened with me, I tried purchasing noirs with Visa debit and got purchase payment failed, never received confirmation email but they took my money
I emailed them tornefund me because I still haven't gotten my money back

Same thing happened with the Jordan 1 unions. Black red pairs were more abundant but it was the better(more mass appeal) color so it didn’t matter. Price went up over that of the more limited pair.
same thing happening here.

also I wouldn’t get your hopes up getting a pair on the 30th. These will still be limited and we all know what that means.

just a heads up to you guys getting tracking on your UPS my choice for the noirs, the delivery date means nothing until it shows that its been picked up/in transit

like all us folks with guavas in hand now, just be patient and you'll eventually get the shoes. don't think you guys will have to wait nearly a week for movement like most of us, but can't wait to see you guys post in hand/on feet pics!

Is the Union AJ1 website still up? Just wondering if the restock is still a possibility because the union 4 site is still up so I’m just wondering if it’s a sign or somethng.

Back
Top Bottom