Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Sigh looks like my guavas might've been stolen. Requested them to be held at my local UPS store last Monday and they haven't been scanned since last 9/09. Went to the UPS hub and asked for an update and they send to file a claim if there's no updates within the next 2 days. Anyone else ever have this issue with packages?

Sigh looks like my guavas might've been stolen. Requested them to be held at my local UPS store last Monday and they haven't been scanned since last 9/09. Went to the UPS hub and asked for an update and they send to file a claim if there's no updates within the next 2 days. Anyone else ever have this issue with packages?

The movement on mine was weird - updated on 09/08 as Departing from Facility... then nothing. I was getting sweaty until yesterday when they showed up in my state. Today they are out for delivery. Hopefully it is just a similar hiccup.

The movement on mine was weird - updated on 09/08 as Departing from Facility... then nothing. I was getting sweaty until yesterday when they showed up in my state. Today they are out for delivery. Hopefully it is just a similar hiccup.
The thing is they've been in my city since last Wednesday so im just assuming the worst. I just contacted union, hopefully they can help.

I feel like these gore tex boots were the real inspiration for these.
ABE31DE5-AF25-4E07-A9E5-C11B699B96A4.jpeg

If you grew up in the 90s you probably recognize these.

i requested UPS to have my package held at a pickup point too
didn't seem to work because it went to my house either way and i got a delivered txt msg and app update from UPS

Back
Top Bottom