Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Cmon let's be real, no im not lol. If anything im missing another pair of off noirs to complete another set of the ones that actually matter. Another off noir will be had on the 30th
Delta and zoom are part of the union collection.
You dont get to dictate which ones are part and not part. Chris's Gibbs made 4 union shoes this year for its guava/ off noir collection .
If you dont have the zoom and delta.
You dont have all of em.
Your union collection isn't complete

Last edited:
Delta and zoom are part of the union collection.
You dont get to dictate which ones are part and not part. Chris's Gibbs made 4 union shoes this year for its guava/ off noir collection .
If you dont have the zoom and delta.
You dont have all of em.
Your union collection isn't complete

dec389252fa9f9a9d2d713bddb99470c.jpg

Triggered lol

Last edited:
Took them over a month for them just to cancel and refund my order :smh:
I guess I'll go the GOAT route then. I should wait a few more days as pricing have continued to dip on a size 12... about $300 difference between yesterday morning and today...

Man my tracking info hasn’t changed since the 11th and they are suppose to get here tomorrow, smh
Samething happened to me. It hadn’t updated since the 12th. Then last night it said package was in town. This morning it said loaded on delivery vehicle.

Question, is StockX still taking forever to authenticate shoes and ship them to the buyer? Want to get them on StockX right now but don't want to wait a month or 2 till they ship to me.... any updates on this?
Ordered mine 9/6 and got them 9/14 so no issue there. Think StockX problems are really cause by case cause I sold a pair Friday as well and just got paid this morning. Can’t complain on them yet. May happen, but not today.

No confirmation email and no shipping email. Only noticed a extra tracking number from Union on MyUPS when I was checking my guavas tracking number
nice.
similar thing happened with me on the OG yeezy 700 waverunners drop, I checked out 1 pair from yeezysupply but later received two tracking numbers
copped 2 pairs of 700s for the price of 1 lol

Back
Top Bottom