Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Can you enter for both online? Only let me select taupe haze initially. Went back to try for the desert moss and it said I had already entered

Is the CC info just for the Taupe’s? I entered for the desert moss and it just says entry received when I click the text

I think it's one entry per phone #....just tried another colorway, and they told me already entered

Best of luck, y’all! 🙏🏽🙏🏽

84DBA7A4-B175-423B-B62A-9F5630264A8E.png

You can only enter for one shoe. That was stated in the raffle rules as "(1) ENTRY PER PERSON. ANYONE ATTEMPTING MULTIPLE ENTRIES WILL HAVE ALL OF THEIR ENTRIES CANCELLED. "

Here comes the shenanigans. No CC entry = multiple entries for a single person. People can easily spoof phone numbers. Even CC entries aren't a deterant because people can ghost CC numbers as well.

Jus got the text to enter cc info and verify submission. Submitted then took me back to original page that says wait for email/text sooo iono if I’m good or whaT LOL

I got the text but when i went back to see if I can enter for another color, it still gives me that option.. what

Back
Top Bottom