Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

The link now works for me to enter your card details … heads up to all the people that were unable to enter

It shouldn’t be this hard to enter a ****ing raffle…I lucked out and got my text at 9:01, did the credit card thing immediately…Took a while for it to go through…

My wife didn’t get her text until about 9:15 or so, did the credit card thing and immediately went through…

The fact that there’s still people who haven’t been able to get to the credit card step is absurd…

Finally submitted CC info. Still said raffle closed. But I get a confirmation as well.

The in-store raffle went pretty quickly. The line wrapped around the block. Got there at 225. Received my raffle ticket at 253. If you go tomorrow, I’d suggest you go earlier because they might run out of tickets. Way more people than the first release.
How high was your entry #? If you got yours that close to the end, it's a good ballpark for total entries today. I was there early and was #2xx when I entered at like 915.

1624216712538.png
RIP there goes my submission lol. ****ers should've said something sooner.

How high was your entry #? If you got yours that close to the end, it's a good ballpark for total entries today. I was there early and was #2xx when I entered at like 915.

No idea where to get that info. According to the Union employee that line was like that the entire day. It's easily over 500 entries for today then you have tomorrow. The good thing is that the allocation for in-store will be high, so good chances for all.

No idea where to get that info. According to the Union employee that line was like that the entire day. It's easily over 500 entries for today then you have tomorrow. The good thing is that the allocation for in-store will be high, so good chances for all.
Go to the raffle.unionlosangeles.com link and you can log in and see your raffle submissions. It will show the entry # at the top. There were waaaay more than 500 entries, lol. Easily a few thousand today.

I put in my information and jumped through all the hoops. I never received a text nor an email.

Go to the raffle.unionlosangeles.com link and you can log in and see your raffle submissions. It will show the entry # at the top. There were waaaay more than 500 entries, lol. Easily a few thousand today.
Around 3k raffle tickets was given out today.
And maybe another 2k more tomorow

Let's say around 3400 entries for today. I left around 253, so they were still giving out tickets.

Jelly of ya'll in the in-store raffle. I feel like Union is gonna bless a lot of ya'll for sure since most the stock is probably allocated to them. :nthat:

I know a lot of people hit on the 1s from the in-store raffle.

Jelly of ya'll in the in-store raffle. I feel like Union is gonna bless a lot of ya'll for sure since most the stock is probably allocated to them. :nthat:

I know a lot of people hit on the 1s from the in-store raffle.

I know. Sadly I didn't win the 1s. It was almost impossible not to hit except for me and a few others. That's why people won multiple pairs. You know the ones that brought their entire family including cousins..., and tried to get an extra ticket for their 2 month old or their unborn child.

Wonder if in-store raffle winners have to go pick up or if they're gonna ship them like the last release. Anyone know?

I know. Sadly I didn't win the 1s. It was almost impossible not to hit except for me and a few others. That's why people won multiple pairs. You know the ones that brought their entire family including cousins..., and tried to get an extra ticket for their 2 month old or their unborn child.

Damn, that sucks. Sending good vibes your way for these upcoming 4s :nthat:

So apparently if you used auto fill to enter your phone number and it used dashes or parentheses then you won’t receive a text. I used auto fill the first time got no text then tried again with a different email and manually entering the number and got a text immediatly. Had no issue entering cc info and got a confirmation

Damn, that sucks. Sending good vibes your way for these upcoming 4s :nthat:

Thanks! I traded for the Union BTs. Hit on the Guavas. Traded for the Noirs, so not too bad. And good luck on the global release!

Wonder if in-store raffle winners have to go pick up or if they're gonna ship them like the last release. Anyone know?

I don't remember if we were given the option for local pick-up for the first release. I had my Guavas shipped. I think for the 1s, you had to pick them up at a venue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom