Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Even though the guy running the line said only 1 entry for either in-store and raffle, I think it's fine. They didn't say anything about that anywhere in the rules.
I don't know if you are talking about the security guard, but that guy is just a contract security worker for Union he is not a Union employee.

I don't know if you are talking about the security guard, but that guy is just a contract security worker for Union he is not a Union employee.

It was one of the young guys at the table handing out tickets.

But I took his word with a grain of salt. They're staffing the raffle, not running it from an operations level. Young guys on the job always get info wrong. That was me before 🤣.

Not sure how long I should wait for an in-store W e-mail though hahaha.

I believe on previous in-store raffles they alerted winners by color and size. So maybe small size Taupe Haze right now, then bigger sizes soon, then Desert Moss after? Point being, don’t lose hope yet!

Last edited:
I believe on previous in-store raffles they alerted winners by color and size. So maybe small size Taupe Haze right now, and then bigger sizes soon, then Desert Moss after? Point being, don’t lose hope yet!

which colorway did you win?

Dang I’m a haze smaller size 😭.

Won’t complain though since I somehow hit on two black toes for the online release and a pair of off noirs on the past go round.

congrats to winners

I believe on previous in-store raffles they alerted winners by color and size. So maybe small size Taupe Haze right now, and then bigger sizes soon, then Desert Moss after? Point being, don’t lose hope yet!

Correct I got my W on the Guavas pretty late from the in store last time. Hopefully size 13 will be good to me again.

Back
Top Bottom