Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

They did for some, I guess if you didn't get one the submission may not have gone through. Looks like they just botched this release in a few ways.
That was for folks that didn’t receive the text to enter Cc info. It seems it was either or.

It’s suppose to be tomorrow or 6/24.

I know this is common sense. Raffle winners are getting cancellations because their shipping and billing address are different. Most shops would ignore this and say too bad. But Union seems to be willing to work with them, so they can get their shoes. All this bad mouthing, when they stated this would happen from the start. They could easily move on and pick different winners especially with what’s being posted online.

I thought it was stated in the rules that it just match. If it did, then it means Union is straying from their own rules again. First it was saying they will DQ multiple entries which they clearly didn't care about, and now they are not DQing addresses that don't match.

I signed up when the raffle went live, got the text but the link showed no space to enter credit card information. Tried to use an old number only to realize that device had no SIM card. Eventually, the initial text allowed me to input the cc info hours later... idk my entries are flagged.

I wish they would address the issue of people not receiving a text or email and let those that didn't receive either get on

piss poor customer service in just not answering questions about it

1926D979-1BB6-4888-9929-1C5638285ED0.png
It's waiting game now boyz

I thought it was stated in the rules that it just match. If it did, then it means Union is straying from their own rules again. First it was saying they will DQ multiple entries which they clearly didn't care about, and now they are not DQing addresses that don't match.

Not DQing. It looks like Union is willing to work with them. The initial was payment declined due to addresses not matching and/or using different names. Not sure about the latter being allowed.

Man Union usually doesn't fall apart until after the drop. This was terrible. I'm not ma they ddi a raffle considering everything they have going on but they created a nightmare for everyone involved. I thought they would have had this in order already.

Back
Top Bottom