Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

I don’t know if it’s that bad. If I win, I win. I found the Trophy Room and Travis Scott raffles more annoying. Being stuck checking your email constantly or the debacle of the Trophy Room 1s is something I don’t want to deal with again.

I've hit every union drop before this and praying my streak continues. But this wait is killing me.

Here waiting for my credit card to get charged already:emoji_weary:...
200.gif

If they can't even get in-store payments settle no way they sending out online raffles. They dropped the ball hard.

It's still so weird to me that they had one of the most successful drops ever with bot protection yet they decide to go with a raffle, that can be jigged with multiple users. II wonder if they have an insane amount of stock or if they have almost no stock.

If they can't even get in-store payments settle no way they sending out online raffles. They dropped the ball hard.

Exactly…

In store raffle winners can’t even checkout…No way in hell they let themselves get hammered with global winners being unable to check out too…

Ugh. If only they didn't spend time posting IG stories of people looping the line they wouldve been able to handle this right.

It's still so weird to me that they had one of the most successful drops ever with bot protection yet they decide to go with a raffle, that can be jigged with multiple users. II wonder if they have an insane amount of stock or if they have almost no stock.

With all the collabs they're doing I'd assume their swamped and they probably thought letting the raffle system handle the drop would make it easier. But we see what being lazy got them. IMO they should have scheduled the drop for the end of the 30th anniversary roll out and did another domain change drop. Or they could do like their JP counterpart and do a google forum raffle where you have to enter a code you can only get from an app to "stop" multiples.

Hate how union did this release since some of us never got a chance at them. Entered the global raffle but no cc email after. Auto L. After such a great release before, and how amazing AMM and Undft did recently, why go back to a raffle for the global release? Just don’t make sense.

Back
Top Bottom