Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

TerribleBrokenAmphiuma-max-1mb.gif

i was able to grab both colors of the AJ1s off their site.. missed the 4s, but wasn't too upset because the drop was at least fair... no clue why they would take a step backwards this time

I don't know how much cheaper this process is than the domain change, but I can't imagine that the texts and follow up with individual invoices is saving them a ton. I don't know why they would change something that's been so successful in the past, maybe they have less pairs then previous releases and thought this was the best way they could distribute the or maybe they enjoy torturing people for a week.

The fact that I didn't get an email confirmation while some people did and the page after the text was different for people depending on when they did it. No acknowledgement on if you should enter again if you didn't get an email or if you're even supposed to get a confirmation email post entry... I really hope this trash attempt at making things 'fair' isn't what other retailers are going to start doing for collabs. On top of that, I heard it's 120 USD for global shipping... When I copped the original 4s drop, it was $50. Plus I ended up paying about 40 in duties. So literally everything they've done for this drop is inferior, but also so much worse for the actual end consumer. This is how you go from best to worst. Unless they have enough stock for pretty much every single person who entered, they have nothing positive to look back onto for the drop. Outside of all the money they're making regardless of who gets the pairs ultimately.

Of course they wont be prepared for it.
Dont announced that they'll be marking people's palms with an X
We are in a pandemic. Someone in that line got hand sanitizer on them :lol:

It’s coming off immediately…. There was no stopping the loop

unless they had a system to keep track of faces/ID

Back
Top Bottom