Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

In-store raffle.
Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 11.37.58 AM.png

Union definitely got too cute with this release. Hopefully it's a lesson learned for them and every boutique out there. Pretty easy recipe to ensure a majority of your release lands in the right hands and it never involves a raffle.

Nah, it wasn’t somewhat fair. If it were fair, we would see a lot more NT members hitting like last couple of years.
Can't call it. I'm just saying that some people that went about it the legit way came out with a W. Was more than likely BS in the release but that's all I've been seeing lately from all of these stores.

So that one guy hit 20 something invoices
And there’s gotta be tons of people running these bots
We never had a chance :lol:

Heads up in-store raffle winners: some sneakers have been shipped out even though no shipping notifications have been sent. My friend surprisingly received his pair today (through UPS).

3CE3CBA3-F08A-4D7D-96BE-23156DEE24B0.jpeg

You hit man ?

These shoes are beautiful might be my hard resell buy this year, either these or the brown bunnies

Can't call it. I'm just saying that some people that went about it the legit way came out with a W. Was more than likely BS in the release but that's all I've been seeing lately from all of these stores.
haven't seen much wins on twitter either

looks like either these were limited and they gave all the locals pairs

Back
Top Bottom