Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Ima be honest, if they were planning on botching a release this bad, then I’m glad it was for these. Don’t get me wrong, these jawns fire, but they not touching the guavas or off-noir’s imo.
Really thinking of just grabbing the Nior’s because they GREW on my the more i seen them on feet

Noirs are perfection. They're a sneaker you can wear several times a week, no problem. All occasions. With shorts, joggers, denim, whatever. Don't have to worry too much about color coordinating. They're just easy to pull off, but still amazing.

Guavas are the opposite, I hardly wear them, and have to put a little thought into the outfit. Ended up purchasing a few items to go with them specifically. But they're special. There's a ton of amazing black based sneakers, but that pink? It's just so much more unique.

I think they realized letting global botters spam wasn’t a good idea and putting it on hold. Maybe they’ll do a fcfs relaunch
that would be nice with a good anti bot protection like the previous drop. i doubt they’ll do it though since it would cost more time, effort and money for them

Ima be honest, if they were planning on botching a release this bad, then I’m glad it was for these. Don’t get me wrong, these jawns fire, but they not touching the guavas or off-noir’s imo.
facts. imagine if they released the 1s in this way lol

Pissed at how union handled this release but still wore the noirs today 🤷‍♂️ lol

20210625_144528.jpg

Idk where else to ask this so anyone know where to get this hoodie that Trinidad has on?

Need an XXL. Any ideas?

Unfortunately it's probably going to end up being a Union exclusive so you'd have to hit up customer service in case they have an extras or see if they can possibly oop you one from any in-store inventory

Naive positive thought incoming: Is it possible Union hasn’t notified any global winners because they’re having so many issues with the payment system and previous issues with verifying entries? Maybe they are just being silent trying to figure out the issue. It’s a long shot but until we hear otherwise we are all still in it.

Back
Top Bottom