Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Clicked as soon as J23 notification came through…
5733D270-C026-4E31-97C2-3FB1120FA230.png

Do y’all just load up the SNKRS app and hope it comes up? Years in and I still don’t get this app

I had a good feeling that they were going to come up at 10 o’clock I was on the app even before the link came up
but nothing came up on the app I clicked on the SoleLinks Notification and got em

Last edited:
Union said on the IG story the EA was "inspired by LA, made for you" and they wanted to "recognize your loyalty". I thought maybe they were gonna give EA to people in the LA area or within a close range of the store. Apparently not.

Never got access either. Lol only access I got this year was for the Uni 4s, you know the canceled ones. Still waiting on access since 2019

Maybe it’s coincidence but since that story came out about how you gotta engaged in the SNKRS app, I’ve been watching a few of their stories and clicking like on the posts. Now this week I’ve hit on union and ishod wair…

I looked in my SNKRS inbox and it was there
after the order went through I did see the snkrs Notification from Chris Gibbs
unexpected moment - got a text from SNKRs for exclusive access and it went through. I didnt want this color but I also didnt want to turn down the offer since I haven’t hit on the app since Dec 2020.
2BFE0B0E-7A2D-4950-9A86-A38747E5AC24.png
I get notifications from the app but how do you get a text from the app ?
When the notifications come through either on my phone or my iPad there’s never a sound I just have to look at the phone or the pad

Never got access either. Lol only access I got this year was for the Uni 4s, you know the canceled ones. Still waiting on access since 2019

I can’t complain about SNKRS…It’s been good to me over the years…Always sucks when you don’t get EA for a pair your after tough, not even gonna lie 😂…Oh well it’s on to the next one…

Maybe it’s coincidence but since that story came out about how you gotta engaged in the SNKRS app, I’ve been watching a few of their stories and clicking like on the posts. Now this week I’ve hit on union and ishod wair…

Same with me I watch the video two times each on three different devices

Back
Top Bottom