Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

I know cynicism is at an all time high but I feel like it wouldn’t be out of bounds for there to be a round of cancellations and then a restock. Not saying it’ll catch everyone but all these errors and bot winners are wild … bot winners and double invoices aren’t in the clear until they get shipped 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I think it cost a lot so that’s why they don’t do it every drop

they aren't coming out of pocket for that fam... i'm sure jordan brand pays for some of it also. also in comparison, that's a clean release every 2-3 years, i'm sure the cost isn't the factor.

so, what was wrong with the original format of the release if the last one was so successful. & touted to be extremely successful by both jordan brand & union, with all the security updates they did & all. why did they move to this raffle mess in the first place, the 1st 2 releases i said to trust in chris gibbs & company, i still believe.. but my faith is wavering, lol.
There was a shopify manager that was involved with sneaker Twitter (bots, hype releases,etc) that worked with Union to implement custom bot protection for the last Union drop and the AMM3 drop was the last one he did custom bot protection for before leaving the company.

There was a shopify manager that was involved with sneaker Twitter (bots, hype releases,etc) that worked with Union to implement custom bot protection for the last Union drop and the AMM3 drop was the last one he did custom bot protection for before leaving the company.

i remember them saying he worked for damn near a year with chris gibbs for that release, i read a pretty good article about it some time ago..thanks for the insight.

Heard jibbs been working on a solution to make this right
1624816559829.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom