Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

finally got tracking now i gotta figure out how much i could get for them

wish i could make a trade for a pair of the AMM 3's for these unions

for the record i have sold every union jordan
i got i think there all ugly

i know alot of you will not agree but thats how i feel

what size AMM 3's are you looking for? what color and size union do you have?

Using military discount on exclusives >>>
Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 10.40.00 PM.png

Wait is that a bad idea? I have a spare grinch & the what if Kobe pack...

I wouldn’t let go of any grinches tbh even if you had an extra pair bc of the apparent end of the Kobe line. Maybe if you had an extra what if pack it’s fine… but I’d probably only trade Kobe’s to someone that’s a fan vs trading them to someone who maybe sees a financial upside to them… but that’s just me.

Last edited:
😭 My pair shipped. Just saw it on ups site.now I can chill. I was gon a be sick if I imported the socks just not to get the shoes.

Save those tears. It's not safe until it's in your hands. Union can always request a return from UPS; if they want. There are going to be NT members being paranoid until their pairs are delivered for the next 5 to 10 pages.

Save those tears. It's not safe until it's in your hands. Union can always request a return from UPS; if they want. There are going to be NT members being paranoid until their pairs are delivered for the next 5 to 10 pages.
Even after delivery, Union is going to send someone to break into houses and snatch pairs back while people are asleep. No pairs are ever safe.

Yellow pair approaching worthless levels
people that paid 400 for a link and price of shoe gotta be punching themselves in the nuts for not waiting to see how it all played out. I wanna know how many pairs of the moss where produced. I feel like it was a ton and if there is gonna be a SNKRS release they will go down even more I bet.

....also, UNION, where the heck is my shipping email!?

Back
Top Bottom