Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

1625078055326.gif

😭 My pair shipped. Just saw it on ups site.now I can chill. I was gon a be sick if I imported the socks just not to get the shoes.

i just wanna know the success rate of dudes who paid for links lol.

2/2 but one link was free

had a few people in the group im in get canceled for the links that came from the winning accounts from saturday afternoon to sunday though. which is when Union changed something up on their end.

I don't even want these joints anymore after seeing how this thing was handled. Not even gonna consider resale considering how most of them got their hands on these.

The OG Union 4s takes a fat dump on these new Onion4s :angry:

They must not have made many Taupe or those all pretty much got botted don't see many 13s or 14s on anywhere for sale.

I guess it’s a wrap. No chance of a redo but small chance they send new winning invoices on whatever orders they called back or cancelled.

hearing SNKRS stock is high - like AMM 3

If the stock is so high they need to stop dragging their feet and give me a damn shipping confirmation already lol.

EDIT
-----------

Guys who are still waiting for EA tracking ....I just checked on NDC and was able to obtain my tracking there even tho I received zero notification of them being shipped. Used this link...good luck.

https://www.nike.com/orders/details/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom