Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

yeah live about half an hour from cerritos where the kicks shipped from. tracking came in through ups tuesday evening with movement last night and delivery this afternoon

prob gonna keep the grey laces and leave the subtle look like i did with my guavas since the colors already pop as is
Agreed.! clean look

yeah live about half an hour from cerritos where the kicks shipped from. tracking came in through ups tuesday evening with movement last night and delivery this afternoon

prob gonna keep the grey laces and leave the subtle look like i did with my guavas since the colors already pop as is
shooottt, I got tracking on tuesday but still hasn't been handed over to UPS.

Just got a shipping email from union even tho I already had in app…DM color…my brother got taupe color but nothing yet for him

Union, just send me a GD email already. It's been 2 weeks and this junk is still going on. What's the point? To make half of the people who entered hate the company but still be such fiends they're going to beg (yes, like me)? They should have just sent all the emails day 1 if they were doing a raffle. This is the girl who says "I don't like drama" but is a drama hurricane.

am i the only one that got the text to enter cc info, entered it, and still didn't get a text or invoice?

am i the only one that got the text to enter cc info, entered it, and still didn't get a text or invoice?

you are not alone - I am here with you

1625193745256.gif

Entered for a Taupe size 9 within a minute of the raffle opening. Went super smooth. Got the text, entered, verified... Still nothing. I've seen raffle bot users with legit 100s of invoices they're selling for 400+ for Taupes. Union has revolutionized resell. Don't even need to buy the shoes and store them. I just don't understand what the point of payment verification was if they didn't even need to use the same one.

Back
Top Bottom