Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Inbox dry. I entered global and physical raffle. No text or email verification. Hoping there’s still a chance 🙏🏼

Emails dry AF. I’m over it already. Peeped resell prices and I ain’t paying that. Somehow I ended up with SNKRS off noir and another pair from union as well. Debating trading for taupe haze or guavas

some one send the alley oop for a sz 10 in taupes

i know someone in here got doubles or even triples, be a nice guy for once :nerd:

I’d trade for whichever is the most wearable and fits your style best. In my opinion taupes will be easy to wear for a long time. Guavas are dope design wise but in a few years might be too 2020 specific to rock.

I’d trade for whichever is the most wearable and fits your style best. In my opinion taupes will be easy to wear for a long time. Guavas are dope design wise but in a few years might be too 2020 specific to rock.

That's why Off-Noirs are at the top of the list for me when ranking these Union 4s. Those are gonna look like a timeless collab.

My boy that works at union hooked it up just got them in that line was hella crazy thank god for him Fellas in my opinion these r much better then the others!

0FD4DB00-81AD-4D28-BD25-1A9F0FDB978F.jpeg

congrats

but like i said have yet to see a taupe haze checkout outside of 9-10.5 probably the only reason i still have false hope.

Im convinced they either didn’t make more than 10, they’re holding them, or most went to celebrities

That's why Off-Noirs are at the top of the list for me when ranking these Union 4s. Those are gonna look like a timeless collab.
I feel its the other way around. The guava's are timeless classic. I feel that the noir looks like a cheap knock-off shoe IMO. Something about the colors and stiching just looks cheap to me.

Back
Top Bottom