Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

I'm the same and I have multiples pairs of the off noirs and guavas.

I keep saying I'll unds them but I don't. The only ones I have unds recently are the black and red XIs cause I have 5 pairs of them, dj khaled 5s cause I also have 5 of them, kith x lebron 15s closing ceremony cause I have 4 of them, and the most recent ones are the UNC every game air ships with two other pairs of those DS too.
Honestly at this point idk if he's serious or not and I love it :rofl:

Finally worked my way back around to pick up the taupe hazes for below market. Shout out to the ebay seller who wouldn’t except an offer below the buy it now price but ended up having to sell them $100 less than I was gonna offer because the auction ended in the middle of the work day lol
IMG_5726.jpeg
IMG_5725.jpeg

Finally worked my way back around to pick up the taupe hazes for below market. Shout out to the ebay seller who wouldn’t except an offer below the buy it now price but ended up having to sell them $100 less than I was gonna offer because the auction ended in the middle of the work day lol
IMG_5726.jpeg
IMG_5725.jpeg
Man, this made me actually go check to see what the Desert Moss is going for today. I didn't realize the price had changed that much. Now Im on the hunt. :lol: Great pickup!!

Used?

I had to check out my size and it's going for $1k.

Desert moss are at $250 but the color is too funky for me to wear

I really like the noirs but the taupe are right there. Nice pickup. On foot pics bro!

The killed those, the muted base with the popping shades of aqua and green. Underrated. 9/10 min. Are they Ds? How much?

Used?

I had to check out my size and it's going for $1k.

Desert moss are at $250 but the color is too funky for me to wear

nope brand new ds. for the longest time any size over 10.5 was going for close to $1k. Felt like union didnt realse any taupe hazes in larger sizes outside of the in sstore raffle. but thankfully size 11-11.5 started to dip in the first half of this year. Market is arounf $650-$800 depending on the time of day, i got these for $520

I picked up a size 14 in the taupes about a year ago for $675 off goat.

Whichever union employee that was hoarding all the size 14s decided to dump them all over the course of a few days. There were like 9-10 pairs that got sold around that price. Glad I jumped in. Didn’t think I’d ever own them since market is like 1500+ in size 14.
IMG_4963.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom