Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

I’m sick. I had EA yesterday but didn’t check my phone 🤦🏾‍♂️
F6EBD841-63FE-4F8B-864B-6C49EF1D0D62.jpeg

Last edited:
I don’t understand why Nike doesn’t do the surprise releases anymore. One reason I can think of is employees telling others the information beforehand. Surprise releases at least gave everyone a fair chance to secure a pair early.
I know i’m a few days late but i’ve been saying this!

During these time stop the EA Crap (it’s not random and feels like the same users get it). No knock on that user, i know he wanted them, but you can click notify the the morning of the EA or not have notify me on at all and still get EA? seems like you aren’t trying to reach either your target group or CONSISTENTLY going out of your way to get new people involved and screwing your loyal guys more often then not.

Shock drops are way better. Look at the Carmines they dropped. Everyone ate it seemed like. Nike has done it a numerous amount of times.

Fire reds last year are another one.

or stop telling people your doing EA until you launch it. gives those with bots and multi accounts to set up.

SNKRS hasn’t told me once that i’ve got EA it’s alway me checking from the blogs (how i got my royal toes)

Shock drops are way better. Look at the Carmines they dropped. Everyone ate it seemed like. Nike has done it a numerous amount of times.

or stop telling people your doing EA until you launch it. gives those with bots and multi accounts to set up.

SNKRS hasn’t told me once that i’ve got EA it’s alway me checking from the blogs (how i got my royal toes)
I know i’m a few days late but i’ve been saying this!

During these time stop the EA Crap (it’s not random and feels like the same users get it). No knock on that user, i know he wanted them, but you can click notify the the morning of the EA or not have notify me on at all and still get EA? seems like you aren’t trying to reach either your target group or CONSISTENTLY going out of your way to get new people involved and screwing your loyal guys more often then not.

nah man, the Carmines release was a disaster. Was almost all L's on release day in that thread.

The Carmine release was a disaster, the only time I’ve struck out using multiple devices and accounts..

The Fire Red 5 release was about perfect, lots of pairs available instores and online, and multiple large restocks later. And because they made enough pairs to actually supply the demand, the resell prices on eBay have been hovering near retail mostly.

FTL got me confused right now. CHM and FTA reservations are active but FTL says Store only. Is this the old school physical ticket raffle?

59465555-14BD-4F3A-9CD4-4665D77DA02F.png

Back
Top Bottom