Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

I didn't buy any of the flip IIIs but I can at least understand and appreciate the concept of having an all elephant print III. Just like the green bean V....if any jordan was to be made of an all reflective material it HAD to be the V. Both materials are staples of their respective models. These are not only uninspired, but they are hideous. If these were doernbecher Vs at least they would have had something positive behind them, knowing that someone actually got paid to come up with this is sad.

spot on.

at least with the flips, they made the print lest contrasting. it is the only thing that makes them work, having them subtle.

Looks like these are not the db 5s for the year. the jordan 9 will be. Rumors have it that this is the 23rd anniveristy special release. maybe a QS, who knows? lol but i kind of like them... Probably going to buy, only time will tell

I cant pull these off.  I'm gonna have to pass.   to much print for me.  Maybe if they were black.
wink.gif

I didn't buy any of the flip IIIs but I can at least understand and appreciate the concept of having an all elephant print III. Just like the green bean V....if any jordan was to be made of an all reflective material it HAD to be the V. Both materials are staples of their respective models. These are not only uninspired, but they are hideous. If these were doernbecher Vs at least they would have had something positive behind them, knowing that someone actually got paid to come up with this is sad.
This.

Other than the charity aspect and aftermarket value, I fail to see the appeal of the DB series.  They're all hideous.

Those 5s are terrible. I liked the photoshop for a sec but after seeing pics I made the :x:smh::x face in that order

If these aren't the DBs, they will sit, rightfully so.
An adult has no excuse for creating such an atrocity

them 5s are wack glad those arent the DB will be tryin to cop 2 pairs of db 9s and hopefully trade one for a pair i dont have
I couldnt get my hands on a pair either and it was the only one I tried to get. I was salty as hell that I chose to pass on IIIs. As for the VIs I didnt have money. I will try to get two pairs and trade both since I hate the IXs. But I am not sure who will trade any of the previous models for the IXs. I am not the only one who shares hate for that shoe. But I guess if I can sell em for enough on eBay, I can buy an older pair
After seeing the last photos im gonna have to pass, shame cause I love 5's.
+1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom