Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

wow, these came in kid sizes
frown.gif
Did you really miss out on RD with kid sizes? It was a FSR that day and the day after as well I believe. Don't trip, I'm assuming these are just floating around tho

Waiting on this restock is killing me. On June 1st you guys can have the black grapes. I just want these

Last edited:
:lol: people are crazy. Soon we're going to see people walking around with they're shoes wraped up like that.

I only got these sneaks to wear strictly with this jacket. Otherwise, I would've avoided getting them because of common knowledge that JB quality on retros done depreciated several years ago. Its honestly virtually impossible to find sneaks that match this jacket, so it had to be the Grape V to go with this for me.

I could've perhaps worn my low top all white Air Force 1 Supreme from 2007 with this jacket. But the mid-soles turned yellow, perhaps a proper restoration job could salvage them. But AF1 is so played out to me, and its too easily accessible.

I guess the Grape V gave me a good challenge to find something that matches closely to my jacket, it was also a competitive challenge to pick them up for me, and it won't be something that will be accessible again so that was my decision based on those reasons.

At least I can be different with my Grape V since peeps don't wear Mitchell & Ness stuff like that anymore, hey this ain't 2000 to early 2003 when throwbacks were trendy! At least I won't follow suit with white tees, polo shirts, or JB Grape gimmick tees like most of the other people.
View media item 408177

View media item 408178

View media item 408179

View media item 408180

You only got the shoes to wear with that? Wow!!! Hahhahahahahhaa

You only got the shoes to wear with that? Wow!!! Hahhahahahahhaa
Yeah, so you have a problem with that? Its my own idea at least, I guess you didn't read, its hard to find shoes that match that. At least I don't have to follow suit and get a matching polo colorway, white tee, button up shirt or JB Grape gimmick tee or attire like most others did. I can say I have my own style at least. No one really wears jackets like that, so I'd rather have my own identity.

I guess I'm relevant enough for you to comment on my selection. Thanks for making me that important, to you at least.

Why are dudes trying to match so hard? This is mind boggling!
Why is it matching so hard? Is it an issue with you that people want to have their own style?

They can wear and match what they want as long as its not ignorant looking or on the Boy George tip.

Doesn't bother me one bit what people wear.. wear what you like 
nthat.gif
THANK YOU! AMEN DOG! Tell it real.

Why does it matter what people wear? As long as its not stupid or ignorant looking, I'm cool with it, I respect their style. I just prefer to have my own since peeps don't wear a Hornet warmup jacket like that.

As long as people don't look stupid like that photo you posted the morning of the release of these sneaks of that fatso gorilla looking clown wearing matching purple jeans, short plaid shirt along with a purple car to go with his sneaks.

I use to go out and buy shoe protectors from the hardware store when I rocked AF1s all the time back In the day *kanye shrug* everyday On my way To school too lmao...

These were a very tough general release to obtain. Got my size 11.5 though. $200
nah it was fairly easy online (NDC and Eastbay) manage to put a size 10.5 on my cart on both sites within the first 5 minutes of them going up but decided to pass
tired.gif
 alot of people were getting their sizes even close to an hour of them going up, technique is keep clicking the add to cart tab

Last edited:
The big lump on the back of the shoe has a huge crease already after trying it on once, because when the heel bends it, it's done for.  Lines for days in that back area right above the Aqua Jumpman

Last edited:
Yea its that bad.

Thinkin of sending it back

I freakin LOVE the shoe design. I just hate the QUALITY. 

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Unacceptable to my standards. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom