Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously og Jordan brand stuff is going to be expensive. I really just mean some actual vintage 90's gear with grape colors that that jacket is imitating

Last edited:
I couldn't have said it better myself. I was trying to figure out why the black just couldn't do it for me. I feel like they should have done blk/ aqua V instead...

the jacket is too brand matchy for me...thats why i hate shoe store fits..sidenote..is may 4th confirmed? 

Honestly, In my opinion; I would take a pair of the black grapes over the whites. It just fits better to me. I have started to hate a lot of white based models.
Grapes >>>>>>>>>>> Black "Grapes" to me.... And this ASHY suede 
sick.gif

Also, that jacket with the removable sleeves...if you remove the sleeves, then you have what? A sleeveless windbreakers?? What purpose would that serve?

Ohhhhh shiiiiiiiiittt...Who watches "Real Househusbands of Hollywood"? I don't but I saw the first 2 episodes. That removable sleeve windbreaker jacket reminds me of the breakaway suit that ya boy was trynna flip...LOL!

To me, the teal/aqua color combo is best suited when used subtly.

Last edited:
Also, that jacket with the removable sleeves...if you remove the sleeves, then you have what? A sleeveless windbreakers?? What purpose would that serve?

Ohhhhh shiiiiiiiiittt...Who watches "Real Househusbands of Hollywood"? I don't but I saw the first 2 episodes. That removable sleeve windbreaker jacket reminds me of the breakaway suit that ya boy was trynna flip...LOL!

To me, the teal/aqua color combo is best suited when used subtly.

lol @ people thinking prices will be huge .. HGGs available all day for $210-220 day after release ... thats only a $30-40 markup for reseller

these will be similar .. maybe $10-20 more .. but no $275-300 prices man come on .. (speaking as a reseller it wont happen) ... HGGs were the most hyped release in a WHILE ...

lmao. where are you people getting this stuff from?

duck tales.

Detroit area...$300 all day. I won't even start.

Grapes will be madness. Shoe is CRAZY though. I'll be doing my OFFLINE homework to secure a pair or two.
man, thats why i dont **** with certain spots, but 300, you a lie, aint nobody payin that, they be askin for it, but they dont sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom