It's good to hear they look nice.
I never like the blue tint on any shoes
But these look nice with the tint IMO.

Again;

2013 Grapes = Fire Red 5s (2013)

Fire Red 5s =/= 2006 Grapes. Period.

And they are differently aesthetically. 

So is that extra money worth it when you are downgrading? Not really/
No Offence, but why do you keep posting in here about these 2013 grapes?

You've made it clear that you have your '06 pair and that the large netting and the quality of those are far greater than anything on these new pairs. 

So if you have your pair and dislike these so much, why are you always posting here?

Just an honest question. 

Waiting patiently for these..
nthat.gif

So is that extra money worth it when you are downgrading? Not really/
No Offence, but why do you keep posting in here about these 2013 grapes?
You've made it clear that you have your '06 pair and that the large netting and the quality of those are far greater than anything on these new pairs. 
So if you have your pair and dislike these so much, why are you always posting here?
Just an honest question. 

I've already answered this.

Just talking about the shoe. Papi

sorry if posted already but this guy a like a district manager or something so I believe him. Nike going to flood the market

Dude I have the 06 Grapes and the Fire Red 5's. I also have the 2013 Fire Red 5's. The quality is not that much better. I can understand why someone would sell them, go cop the 2013 Grapes and pocket the extra money. Yes the extra money might be worth it to the next man. If it's not worth it to you then it's not worth it to YOU.

man.... I'm tryna think if you said this or if someone else did. Anyways, I know I've read this before--- I was wondering if all these people talking about the quality even have the 2013 grapes and 06 grapes to compare.

Last edited:
they are still gonna sell out in minutes, people WILL miss out.

ill most likely be one of those people too :smh:

I wish JB would use nice leather on these but not tumbled leather.
Or that, yeah. I think the shoe is nice as it is though I mean, I'm not one to complain about the luxuries in life. $160 bucks is a lot though and if you compare the materials on this shoe to any other shoe with that price tag, I bet you'd see some higher quality materials being used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom