Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
been collecting since the 90's and never bought a single pair of 5's but these will be my first. Love purple

thinking about coppin me a fit before release so that ill be super motivated. Im lazy when it comes to raffles and ill end up trying online and end up hitting the picture link on twitter instead of the swoo.sh link lol

not a big fan of the 5s but if these come my way i have no problem copping these
ohwell.gif

Can someone that works retail or has an official retail pair confirm the real lace lock color.
I'm assuming black, I'd appreciate a heads up.

Not about grapes but its been killing me; why do people wear jordan 5s with no laces!!!???!!! Saw a kid do this with 1999 fire reds today, kinda pissed me off lol

Not about grapes but its been killing me; why do people wear jordan 5s with no laces!!!???!!! Saw a kid do this with 1999 fire reds today, kinda pissed me off lol

Why do you care how the next man wears his shoes?
he can wear his shoes anyway he wants.

Just found out my wife decided to work OT on that Saturday at 7am...... Guess who has to drop her off.... She ****** up my plans...

i forgot too call the stores close to me and see if these are fcfs Smh if I find out these are a raffle only and miss out I'm going to be Pissed

Just Finished Up Locking Down An FSR Of These Beauties With The Local Plug :pimp: ...... **** Is Gonna Get REALLY REAL Come Release Day....

"Don't Believe Me, Just Watch!" :nerd:

It's sad that this is the mind of so many others. Ruining the chance for so many ppl that are actually trying to get a pair to wear. Hope you get robbed for being greedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom