Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know if these are coming with the retro card? Not that it's gonna change my mind about buying these but MN shows a retro card with these but I haven't seen anybody post a early pair with them yet..

Anybody know if these are coming with the retro card? Not that it's gonna change my mind about buying these but MN shows a retro card with these but I haven't seen anybody post a early pair with them yet..
no retro card. i think the only reason the 8's got a retro card was because JB used the cards left over from the last times the 8's released

Wore my 2006 pair today, I heard some guy sayin behind me, "Umm I think there fake" hahaha, kids these days don't know a thing about the 2006's. I will attempting to cop another pair, sold my second pair a while ago before all the hoopla for them. Find me on instigram @gcgraphics

This is gonna be a huge release for me. May 4th is my birthday and Spring Fling at my college (outdoor tent party with free music and beer) and its three days after my senior project is due so I'm gonna be unwinding from 2 semesters worth of stress and my girlfriend is visiting for the weekend. If can get these and rock em on release day its gonna be the best birthday I've ever had. If I can't, I'm going to be really disappointed. 

Last edited:
Im still trying to figure it out :rofl:

You'll find out when you cop your pair at 2pm the day after release

the 5's that released earlier this year have been restocked into oblivion. Almost every month, twice a month. I think these will be similar, with the Black Grapes being less limited. That's my opinion just based on speculation mostly. 

I have a DS 2006 pair...Should i sell that and get 2 from this years release?

I personally wouldn't but to each it's own. You def be able to flip a ds pair from 06 and come up enough to cop 2 pair of these.... But I'd personally keep the 06 pair and just cop one pair of 13s to rock

I have a DS 2006 pair...Should i sell that and get 2 from this years release?

I would've done it months ago considering how similar these are to the 06. The only difference really is the tinted blue sole but then again that fades after time. The 06 had that clear sole which is notorious to yellow fast plus it's a 7 year old shoe.

Now that the release is here I doubt u would get enough for 2 pairs of 2013's.

Another plus with these is the OG feel they have with the OG style boxes along with tissue paper. :smokin

I have the 06 pair but I'm kind of scared the sole will crumble since I only wore them sparingly. There was a period where they sat for at least 4 years. Do you guys think I should sell the 06 pair and get the 13?

Ok NT fam I need a little help.I have a few questions about GS releases . My wife is graduating with her masters this weekend and for one of her graduation gifts she wants the Grapes. She never wears sneakers outside of the gym . so when she told me she wanted them it blew my mind. Never had to look for GS sizes let alone buy a pair so I'm clueless when it comes to them .My questions :

Are GS releases online release day ?
Are they tougher to scoop online then men sizes ?
Out of the main regular sites is there any site better to cop GS sizes on ?

Any help/info would be appreciated.

I have the 06 pair but I'm kind of scared the sole will crumble since I only wore them sparingly. There was a period where they sat for at least 4 years. Do you guys think I should sell the 06 pair and get the 13?
They won't crumble

It's sad that this is the mind of so many others. Ruining the chance for so many ppl that are actually trying to get a pair to wear. Hope you get robbed for being greedy

I Run A Business To Help Pay My Bills And To Provide For My Future Family.... Certainly Not Taking Any Food Off Your Plate Guy.... Why So Mad Tho?

"I Hope You Get Robbed".... REALLY THO? :lol: Sounds Like You Got A Lot Of Hate Built Up In That Heart Of Yours From Always Getting Stuffed In Lockers At School :smh:

#SimpLife

How do u obtain a full size run
I Run A Business To Help Pay My Bills And To Provide For My Future Family.... Certainly Not Taking Any Food Off Your Plate Guy.... Why So Mad Tho?

"I Hope You Get Robbed".... REALLY THO? :lol: Sounds Like You Got A Lot Of Hate Built Up In That Heart Of Yours From Always Getting Stuffed In Lockers At School :smh:

#SimpLife

In germany no lines no wait no rush will cop:smokin good luck to everyone back in the states i know how it is smh dont wanna go back:smh:

From the way the bugs bunny release went, im anticipating there being A LOT of pairs going around. If you put in the effort you should be able to get a pair. Good luck to everyone, im shooting to lock down my pairs. Instagram: @topshelfkicks

Ok NT fam I need a little help.I have a few questions about GS releases . My wife is graduating with her masters this weekend and for one of her graduation gifts she wants the Grapes. She never wears sneakers outside of the gym . so when she told me she wanted them it blew my mind. Never had to look for GS sizes let alone buy a pair so I'm clueless when it comes to them .My questions :

Are GS releases online release day ?
Are they tougher to scoop online then men sizes ?
Out of the main regular sites is there any site better to cop GS sizes on ?

Any help/info would be appreciated.

GS release at the same time as the mens.
Recently they have been as tough to get as mens depending on the sneaker but if you are just going for a GS pair you should be ok.
Any release I would go with NDC over all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom