Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
mean.gif

My FNL is handing out tickets at 6pm on Friday FCFS. And the FL/HOH locations are handing out raffle tickets all day Wednesday and Thursday with a phone call  confirming you won made on Friday. Pretty much how things always work on a general release. Can't wait to walk out with these on my feet this weekend!

Just went to my store to see if all tickets were handed out, came out with 3 tickets for size 10 one 9.5 one 11 and an 8.5. Resell value should be no more than 200

Lmao. 200?! I'll bet $200 paypal I can sell these for 225 before they even release. I'll post the cl ad and record the transaction.

just picked up a raffle ticket at champs lol not really counting on that to get me a pair but worth a try

guy there said he cant tell me how many pairs but they got a "good amount" and "more than most GRs"

Anybody in NY/NJ hear anything about these? All I'm hearing is a lot of people who don't usually cop Jordans talk about how their day will be ruined if they don't get these.  Willowbrook or any place doing tickets?

idk about menlo but bridgewater champs is gauranteed tickets wednesday @1030 , freehold all raffles

one more thing, military gets special treatment on jordans? my boy said his friend gets them early at footlocker for a discount

Saturday ecamp will be ruff
But let's all agree if you are not picking up don't add to cart and back out :D
:tongue:

Lmao. 200?! I'll bet $200 paypal I can sell these for 225 before they even release. I'll post the cl ad and record the transaction.
225?  Ill be moving these for no less than $250.  Dudes on here are delusional saying 200 tho.  But if that is the case, $40 x 30+ pairs is still a come up. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

225?  Ill be moving these for no less than $250.  Dudes on here are delusional saying 200 tho.  But if that is the case, $40 x 30+ pairs is still a come up. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
how the hell u getting 30 pairs son. I usually score 5-6. By the time its delivered....hype dies down and ill prolly move them for 220ish

Are any of the Fire Red 5's, yellowing yet. I'm still on the fence about these shoes, I love the colorway but at the rate I wear them, I'm just wondering if they hold up just sitting. Or if I'll only get 3-4 wears before they start yellowing. Mind you i might not wear them but 3-4 times a year after they probably sit in the box for 6-7 months.   

Are any of the Fire Red 5's, yellowing yet. I'm still on the fence about these shoes, I love the colorway but at the rate I wear them, I'm just wondering if they hold up just sitting. Or if I'll only get 3-4 wears before they start yellowing. Mind you i might not wear them but 3-4 times a year after they probably sit in the box for 6-7 months.   
My pair still looks new

Bought the red, white & blue 5's back july 2011, and this is how they look as of today.. wore them  4 times, and just keep them in the box with out the paper.. they have the same blue tint that these will have

Last edited:
Wow, c'mon. Someone needs to be slapped for this crap. :smh:

"Either THERE...." really?!

Your being too critical, could of spent the money on something else. Besides, I could care less.

Terrible grammar irks me as well. :nerd: And all these tees are atrocious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom