Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy ain't gettin no 30 pairs unlesshe comin with a small army that's all purchasing for him AND ordering off several computers AND $4K to invest...

no hatin though....cuz if you're not lyin-to-kick-it, i applaud you....
wink.gif

Are any of the Fire Red 5's, yellowing yet. I'm still on the fence about these shoes, I love the colorway but at the rate I wear them, I'm just wondering if they hold up just sitting. Or if I'll only get 3-4 wears before they start yellowing. Mind you i might not wear them but 3-4 times a year after they probably sit in the box for 6-7 months.   

Use "Armor All Protectant Wipes" on the Netting when you get your V's to prevent the yellowing.WIPE the netting as soon as you get the shoes even before wearing them. Works extremely well to prevent yellowing on the netting of all V's.Do this about once a month or every 3 - 4 weeks or after every wear and it will probaly be years before you even start to notice ANY signs of yellowing.You can buy armor all protectant wipes at most car stores but some grocery stores may have them too. Makes sure it's the original brand with the yellow cap.It's about $5 and comes with like 24 or 25 wipes. Simply rub the wipe on the netting and then wipe off with dry cloth. You can do this to the netting under the laces as well.Hope this helps.

^ c'mon bro, that's just embarrassing.. it's ok to not match your shirt with your shoes.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA that's the saddest shirt in America. The grapes in the background just put it over the top
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
please tell me people don't actually buy this stuff and actually wear it.

Seriously, how long has this been going on for?
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA.... The funny thing is these type of shirts will sell better than they EVER have in this day and age... lmfao this is almost funnier than a chris rock standup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom